We believe that the construction process benefits from a true team approach, and partnering with clients and construction professionals is our intention in order to benefit our clients.
Until you have experienced a building or refurbishment project it can seem like a daunting prospect. Houzz can give you great ideas, but you need to know practically how to go about getting the work done. Here is a breakdown of the typical elements involved in a construction project, all of which we can help you with.
We are committed to the long-term future of the built environment. Our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability programmes underpin our vision to become the most trusted partner in the built environment, leaving a positive legacy for the communities in which we work and live.
We can provide a full service – from design and planning through to completed build – and work closely with architects, structural engineers and other specialists to ensure that each project is managed and completed to the highest standards.
Building on nearly a century of experience we will continue to be guided by firmly held values.
- Ethics. Uncompromising integrity, honesty, and fairness are at the heart of our company.
- Excellence. We set high standards. We apply advanced technology, and we continually innovate and improve. We thrive on challenge and accomplishment.
- Fair Return. We earn a return that fairly rewards the value we deliver.
- Mutual Respect. We encourage openness, teamwork, and trust. We value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds experience and views.
- Safety. Our unwavering goal is zero accidents – people’s lives depend on it.
- Sustainability. We plan and act for the future – for the long-term good of our company, our customers and our environment.
Home Security – we believe security should be integral into your build. We are one of the few contractors which will allow complete Security assessments to be conducted before commencement of the build. This means your CCTV / Alarm / Intercom & Access control solution is well thought through. This is then embedded into the project management process. Our partners Serious Security help facilitate this.
Commissioning high-quality, bespoke kitchens and furniture opens up a world of options and is more cost-effective than you might think. Your bespoke design will look like it came from a high-end specialist supplier, but will cost a fraction of the price. You can choose the style, material, paint colours and finish and have furniture hand-built to fit your specific space and budget requirements.
Bespoke furniture can be part of your project or a stand-alone commission. Our service includes design consultation, on-site measurement, drawings, production and full installation.